Saturday 24 May 2014

Huge Summer Haul

It's been raining the past few days so what have I done? Gone shopping...for summer clothes... I can't help it they are all just toooo pretty! As a treat for finishing my exams (thank the lord), I went on a rather large shopping spree (both online and offline) and came out with some gorgeous little pieces!



1. Whistles Pink 'Je voudrais' Jumper.
The girl in the shop said to me when I was buying this 'Oh, did you see Lucy Watson on Made in Chelsea wearing this?', which obviously I did. I liked this sales assistant - anyone who watches MIC is a friend of mine. It's just a super cute and fun jumper that I'll wear all the time. Buy this HERE.

2. Zara Pastel Blue/Teal Cami.
I  fell in love with the colour of this, and the back is also amazing - it has a bra-type fastening at the back and is completely open, meaning it will look so nice with a tan (come on sun!!). Buy this HERE.



3. Asos Oversized Smock Top.
Although not a very exciting piece, definitely a useful one! I rarely wear white things and thought this would look really good with a chunky necklace, ripped jeans and some nice sandals. Buy this HERE.

4. Topshop Cutaway Crop Top.
My friend Zoe had this in white and told me I needed to buy it too because it looked so good on. She wasn't lying, it's so flattering when on, and has really nice zip-detailing at the back. I will probably wear with a colourful skater skirt in summer when going out for dinner or drinks. Buy this HERE.



5. Topshop Grey Jumper with Mesh Back.
I've never been a big fan of mesh, but this top has converted me. I like the fact that it's really casual with the grey jersey front, balanced out with the cream mesh at the back. It's just a staple piece to go in my wardrobe really! Buy this HERE.

6. Dainty Dolls Pom-Pom Cami.
I came across the Dainty Dolls boutique on Twitter and they have the cutest little summer dresses, tops and playsuits that are all perfect for summer. This particular top caught my eye because of the pom-poms, making it slightly different from a regular chiffony cami top. Buy this HERE.



7. Motel Rocks Monochrome Co-Ord.
I've fiiiiiinally bought a co-ord!! I've been so desperate for one for ages and eventually found one I really liked that wasn't too 'out-there' like a lot of them are. The simple black and white makes it easy for any occasion and I can't wait to wear it! Buy this HERE.



8. Zara Pink & Gold Sandals.
Sandals are my favourite things to buy in summer, you can never have too many pairs! I love these ones so much that I have even ordered the exact same pair in black! Buy these HERE.




9. Asos Leopard Print Espadrilles.
These shoes are so cute and useful! For only £10, I couldn't refuse - that's such a bargain! They may not be the best quality shoes, but I will live in them this summer and even if they have fallen to pieces by September, that's fine - they will have been worth it. Buy these HERE.

Hope you liked seeing all my new bits! Have you started your summer wardrobe yet? Let me know in the comments!


Love from Roxy x

3 comments:

  1. Love both the crop tops :) The first cause of the mint color and the second cause of the pom-poms. Great for the festival season!
    Https://winwonderland.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah they are 2 of my favourites, perfect for summer! X

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, so many lovely things! I adore the mint cami, the motel co ords and the zara sandals. It makes me want to go shopping and get all decked out for summer! xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11916241

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs