Saturday 19 April 2014

OOTD: Visit to the Saatchi Gallery

Last weekend, I went for lunch in London with my mom and cousin, and we ended up taking a look inside the Saatchi Gallery. None of us have a clue about art but we thought it would be nice to do something cultural for a change!

Looking at all the beautiful and bizarre pictures, we attempted to work out what the artists were trying to do with their art but, if I'm being honest, we didn't have a clue for most of them. So I basically just wondered around and took pictures of ones that I liked, mostly due to colour because I love anything with bright, vibrant colours - especially when it's a nice sunny day!


I want clothes in this print!

I found this little ghost thing adorable - don't ask why


Interesting name for a painting...

Ants on a wall? Really?


I dressed for the sun because it's rare we get such a nice day in England, but it wasn't quiiiite as warm as I'd hoped so I ended up wearing a jumper. My trousers were brand new from Zara, and I loved the shape of them because they were skinny but not glued to my legs, which makes them more flattering - and I fell in love with the colour of them. I then threw on my beloved Wildfox 'LOVE' jumper which I've had for about 4 years now and I cannot live without it - it's simple and goes with absolutely anything! On my feet I just wore my regular white Converse as they are easy and left the stand-out piece of the outfit to be the trousers. 

Get the look
(Similar)

Do you guys like this look? Let me know!

Love from Roxy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs