Tuesday 8 April 2014

OOTD: Pretty Pastels

The pastel trend has arrived and doesn't appear to be leaving any time soon. The pale tones of pink, green, blue, etc have a gorgeous summery tone, and I couldn't wait to buy some new clothes in these colours!

I firstly bought a bodycon skirt with an amazing multi-coloured pastel pattern, from Zara. I decided to wear it with a simple black cropped long-sleeved top, also from Zara, then added a statement necklace which had pale pink in it, matching the pink in the skirt. After a trip into Topshop, I discovered the cutest pair of pale pink snakeskin print skater shoes, which made the outfit less girly, giving it some edge and more everyday. However, I would happily add a pair of heels such as these and wear this on a night out.

 



 

There was also a dress very similar to my skirt which I probably would have bought instead if I was brave enough to wear bodycon dresses. Time to hit the gym! For some reason it's not on the website, but is definitely worth a look if you pop into Zara anytime soon!
Get the look
Top - Zara
(Similar)
Necklace - Topshop
(Similar)



Are you all just as in love with pastels as I am? Let me know what items you've bought recently!


Love from Roxy x

8 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! I'm loving statement necklaces at the moment. Fab outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I can't stop buying them haha :) x

      Delete
  2. So cute! I'm not a big fan of pastels on me...we did this test when I was in high school that tells you what kind of season you are more like, fashion wise. I'm a winter; colors like brown, red, black, gray, purple, and even white looks best on me. Very bold and rich colors in simple terms, but I always envy those who can look good in pastels though! So that's a good look on you! I love that you added a black top instead of a white top, I always think that a white top with something lighter on bottom looks too much! I don't even like when my mom dresses me in black shirt and gray pants; doesn't right to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I've always wanted to get my colours done! And thanks Meghan! x

      Delete
  3. you look stunning roxy! I'm in love with the pastel trend at the moment so this is perfect for me :p that necklace is gorgeous as well! fab outfit x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! It looks really nice that you left the skirt to be the main attention <3 (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Makaela :) I love the skirt so much! haha x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs