Thursday 20 February 2014

Spring Wishlist

So Spring is almost here! (Not really, but wishful thinking is what I'm going with right now) and in between essay writing and cheerleading training, I've been checking out all my favourite online shops.
Here's a list of the things that I'm lusting over at the moment...



I'm so in love with these cropped printed trousers from Zara. I would probably style them also with a white top with a pair of those skater slip on pumps that seem to be everywhere right now, or a black silky shirt for a more formal evening look. 





Although pink was the colour of winter, I've found some summery pieces, so will be continuing the pink trend into the sun! The first of these is the 'Ballerina' jumper from Wildfox. My wardrobe is stocked full of Wildfox pieces, particularly their jumpers which are so comfy and wash beautifully (and they can be tumble-dried, bonus!). This jumper also reveals my inner desire to be Darcy Bussell!

The next piece is a lightweight blazer from ASOS which can be worn with most things, but I am a fan of the styling on the ASOS model which adds a girly touch to the denim shorts and basic tee combo. Blazers are also extremely handy during spring evenings when there's still a chill in the air.

Finally, the last of my pink obsession, is this Alice and Olivia two piece. Although an expensive outfit, it is super cute and could be worn both day and night! The lace detailing gives it a vintage look, but the patent silver shoes gives the outfit a more modern image. I may not be able to afford this one, but I can always dream!


I love this twist on a regular black blazer from Pret-a-Portobello, with the gunmental coloured sequins at the bottom. It makes it more formal (and fun!) and goes with pretty much any outfit.



I'm always struggling to find a pair of cute flat shoes that aren't black, and now I've found the perfect pair! The coral colour definitely makes them a pair of shoes for the Spring, and the detailing on the heel makes them that little bit different from regular flats. I'd probably wear them with just black jeans and a nice top for a trip into town or a dinner with friends. And at only £32 from ASOS, I couldn't ask for anything better!



And lastly, this clutch from Zara can be used to summarise my current mood! Juggling uni work, cheer training and a social life is proving to be difficult at the moment, but Zara have made me feel slightly better by creating this white clutch with embossed writing. I probably wouldn't use it as a clutch bag cos I feel like the word 'stressed' shouldn't correlate with an evening event, but it would be a cute make-up bag or pencil case!


What do you think about my Spring wishlist? What are you lusting over for the warmer months?

Love from Roxy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs