Saturday 15 February 2014

The Beginning

Hiyaaa,

This is my very first blog post so just thought I'd introduce myself...

I'm Roxy, a 2nd year English Language student at the University of Leeds (although Berkshire is where I call home), with a big love for fashion and enjoying the best things in life. I'm mainly going to write about fashion, lifestyle and general cute bits that I find along the way. Being technologically challenged, despite growing up in an online generation, means that creating a blog is a big thing for me, and I expect lots of learning curves as well as lots of fun and experiences! 

This blog is here for me to share my thoughts, my loves and my life and I would love for you to follow this journey with me...


Love from Roxy x

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more of your posts!! You seem like a sweetheart! By the way, you're very pretty and I love that top! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That top is my favourite thing ever, and just from Topshop! Will check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  2. Awww you're welcome! I can't wear sparkly tops like that, my hands are hyper sensitive to certain textures. :( I hope you enjoy my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world :D
    JaseyJade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your blog :)

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs