Monday 24 March 2014

OOTD: Rose Gold Converse

Over the weekend I went shopping with my mom as I hadn't seen her in over a month and she is my ultimate shopping partner (mainly because she's the one with the credit card - sorry mom!). We shopped on both Saturday AND Sunday because, well why not! During our  Saturday trip to the King's Road in London, I picked up a couple of cute bits, but in particular some incredibleeee rose gold Converse, so I had to wear them for our day out on Sunday, and took a few pics of my outfit :)




LOOK HOW PRETTY MY SHOES ARE! They look quite pink, rather than rose gold, but that makes them all the more perfect for summer! There is a subtle snakeskin print underneath the colour, which hasn't quite been picked up in the picture. I just love them so much!





I just wore my bog-standard black skinny jeans which I live in, with a 'Celfie' slogan tee and a fitted denim jacket. These slogan tops are absolutely everywhere at the moment, and I had to jump on the bandwagon and get one myself! Mine is baggier than I'd hoped, but it is unisex so looks better tucked into the jeans with a nice belt. I also had recently bought a little rose gold midi ring from Topshop, which conveniently matched the Converse perfectly! 


Get the look
(Similar)
(Similar)


Love from Roxy x 

9 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, and ring! Very stylish!

    xo-Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your top and that ring! Also your new blog design looks stunning!! :)

    cleverspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! Me too, the girl who designed it did such a good job! :) x

      Delete
  3. Love the rose gold shoes - they're gorgeous and are going right on my wishlist!

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to comment on your about me post but the comment form wouldn't load. I'm glad it didn't as it made me stumble in these shoes! I have fallen in love. I'm in my way to office right now to pick up a pair. I see that you are from Bray. I am from Ascot. It's so lovely to come across another local blogger.

    S x #spreadthelove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would definitely recommend that! My friend had a pair so I went and copied her buying them! Ah what a small world, it is so nice to find local bloggers! :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the sparkly jeans!!!
    Teainoctober.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs