Thursday 27 March 2014

Makeup Haul: A Whole New Face

I have been SO desperate for a new foundation for ages, and this weekend I finally went makeup shopping, and ended up with a little more than I'd originally planned! 

When I was on holiday in Barbados in January (oh how I miss it!), I bought a new face moisturiser as mine had run out. I ended up going for the Clinique 'Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion', which is great because it's not a really thick moisturiser, but still helps my horrendously dry skin feel all luscious! Because of this purchase, I decided to go to Clinique at home for a new foundation, so here is what I got (along with a few extras!)...

1. Repairwear Anti-Ageing Foundation in 04 Ivory Petal (Clinque)




This is incredible! I didn't want a really cakey foundation, which I previously had, but still needed something with good coverage, and this is ideal. It's hilarious that I now have an anti-ageing moisturiser, but I may as well start young! It also has an SPF 15 which is always handy for that non-existent UK sun! Haha. I also bought the foundation brush to go with it because I'd lost mine and foundation looks a million times better when put on with a brush!

2. Superprimer - Universal Face Primer (Clinique)


I've never actually used a primer before, as I've never really found it necessary, but the woman in Clinque told me how good they were, and I fell for her charm and bought one. I have, however, noticed how much better my makeup has been staying on my face and it all looks much more even, so definitely worth the purchase!

3. Blushwear Cream Stick in 02 Peachy Blush (Clinique - again!)



Like primer, I've also never been a huge fan of blusher and tend to just coat my face in bronzer, but once I tried this, there was no looking back. It definitely gives more definition to my face and the colour is just gorgeous, as you can see in the swatch.

4. Glow Highlighter in Gleam (Topshop)



Topshop makeup is just amazing for how cheap it is, so picking this highlighter up for only£9 made me one happy girl! I think this will be perfect for summer with a tan, because of the gold/bronze colour, and I basically just fell in love with it so had to buy it!

Get the look


Next on my wishlist is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer because everybody is obsessed with it and I need to join the party! Then my whole new face will be completed - I can't wait!


Love from Roxy x

4 comments:

  1. The Collection concealer is amazing! Best concealer I've ever used. Don't know what I'd do without it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's what everyoneeee says! I'm so excited to try it! X

      Delete
  2. Oooh, the highlighter looks perfect for my needs x

    http://dangerouslydelilah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I can't wait to wear it when I have a tan! X

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs